NormaTec is sequential compression therapy that will help you feel like a million bucks when your session is over and it’s not just for the world’s elite athletes anymore! We brought NormaTec in so everyone can experience faster recovery from joint pain, swollen feet, sore muscles and stiffness. You can increase your flexibility and range of motion all while kicking back in a comfortable lounge chair with you favorite beverage.
Created by a physician bioengineer (MD, PhD) to enhance blood flow and speed recovery, NormaTec Pulse Massage Pattern employs three key techniques to maximize your recovery:
- PULSING: Instead of using static compression (squeezing) to transport fluid out of the limbs, Sequential Pulse Technology uses dynamic compression (pulsing). Our patented pulsing action more effectively mimics the muscle pump of the legs and arms, greatly enhancing the movement of fluid and metabolites out of the limbs after an intense workout.
- GRADIENTS: Veins and lymphatic vessels have one-way valves that prevent fluid backflow. Similarly, NormaTec Pulse Technology uses hold pressures to keep fluids from being forced in the wrong direction. Because of this enhancement, instead of tapering pressure off, the PULSE and PULSE PRO can deliver maximum pressure in every zone.
- DISTAL RELEASE: Because extended static pressure can be detrimental to the body’s normal circulatory flow, Sequential Pulse Technology releases the hold pressures once they are no longer needed to prevent backflow. By releasing the hold pressure in each zone as soon as possible, each portion of the limb gains maximal rest time without a significant pause between compression cycles.
Effects and Benefits of NormaTec
- Relieve pain in joints
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Move fluids and metabolic waste
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Recover faster from injury
What to Expect During Your NormaTec Treatment
All of our systems use NormaTec’s patented PULSE technology to help you feel better faster. We carry attachments which go on the legs, arms, or hips/low back. They use compressed air to massage your limbs, mobilize fluid, and speed recovery.
- When you use our NormaTec you will first experience a pre-inflate cycle, during which the connected attachments are molded to your exact body shape.
- The session will then begin by compressing your feet, hands, or upper quad (depending on which attachment you are using). Similar to the kneading and stroking done during a massage, each segment of the attachment will first compress in a pulsing manner and then release.
- This will repeat for each segment of the attachment as the compression pattern works its way up your limb.
- When your 30 minute session is complete you will feel great, more flexible and limber.
- 30 Min $25
- 60 Min $40
Multi-session Pricing (30 minute sessions)
- 3x – $55
- 5x – $95
- 10x – $180
- Unlimited Membership: $299/mo.
- Unlimited Cryotherapy 1x per day
- Unlimited NormaTec 1x per day
- Limited Membership: $249/mo.
- 15 Cryotherapy sessions per month
- 2 NormaTec sessions per month
Non-member 1-Month Cryotherapy + NormaTec Packages
- 8 x $290 (Cryotherapy + NormaTec)
- 12x $362 (Cryotherapy + NormaTec)
- 15 x $425 (Cryotherapy + NormaTec)